Explore what was once called the 'Land of the Giants' when you take our fantastic trip to three picturesque lakes of Bariloche. adventure. This tour will take you to Lago Gutierrez, Lago Guillelmo, and Lago Mascardi and the beautiful Los Duendes Waterfall. This is an adventure you will never forget!
Bariloche 3 Lakes Trip
We will pick you up from your hotel in Bariloche at 2 pm before heading south along the iconic Ruta Nacional 40 highway.
After driving for around 40 minutes, we will arrive at the impressive glacial Lake Guillelmo. We will follow its shoreline and observe a variety of wonderful animal species that inhabit the Andean Patagonian forest.
We will then return to the minibus and set off for Lake Mascardi, named after the friar and missionary Nicolas Mascardi. This natural spot is considered to be one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the province of Río Negro and will astound you the moment you set eyes on it.
Lake Gutiérrez is the next stop on the tour. One of the most visited places in the summer season, it is covered in more than 1600 hectares of beautiful 'coihue' beech forest. Here, you will have 40 minutes of free time. So you can take a walk to the beautiful Los Duendes Waterfall if you like.
Finally we head back to your hotel in Bariloche, arriving at approximately 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people|
|Private Tour in English||
Private Tour in English
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 128.60
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Private tour, exclusively for you and your companions.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Bariloche local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).