Discover the charms of Bariloche and its surroundings when you take our fantastic private tour. An exclusive guide will be working just for you and your family or friends.
Private Tour of Bariloche
If you want to discover the amazing landscapes around Bariloche, you simply need to choose your preferred departure time and we will do the rest so you can relax and enjoy the adventure.
We will drive along Ezequiel Bustillo Avenue which winds around Lake Nahuel Huapi offering a perfect panoramic view of Bariloche. In just 30 minutes we will reach the slopes of Mount Campanario where you will enjoy beautiful views of the natural spring and the surrounding forests.
We then continue to the picturesque San Eduardo Chapel and the Llao Llao Hotel, a majestic building located in the middle of a spectacular natural wilderness. We will admire its elegant exterior architecture and discover why it has become an iconic symbol in the region.
The next stops are at Lopez Bay and its panoramic viewpoint which offers stunning vistas across the Llao Llao peninsula.
Our brilliant adventure ends when we return to your hotel, four hours after we began.
Advantages of a private tour
By booking a private tour you will have a professional guide just for you and your group. You will also be able to choose the start time that suits you best. Furthermore, if you are part of a large group, you will save money!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people|
|Private Tour in English||
Private Tour in English
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 137
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in car or minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).