Discover the picturesque traditional village of Villa Llanquin, and the beautiful landscapes that surround it, on our fantastic trip from Bariloche. This is the perfect introduction to the wonderful culture and nature of northern Bariloche.
Villa Llanquin Trip
We will pick you up at your hotel in Bariloche at 9 am before heading to the banks of the Limay River, where the picturesque village of Villa Llanquín is located.
To reach our destination, we will board the La Maroma ferry, and sail to the other side of the river which is designated Limay River Natural Protected Area.
Once we have arrived in the settlement, we will explore the pretty streets, observing the peaceful pace of life for the native inhabitants. Villa Llanquín was actually only founded about 80 years ago, by a settler who wanted the areas's natural resources.
Fishing, livestock, and agriculture are the main sources of income for this town in the province of Río Negro. In this tiny community, we will visit a pretty school, an elegant church, and a restaurant guesthouse, that we will have the opportunity to visit during the excursion.
At 1 pm, we will drop you back at your hotel in Bariloche.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 10% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people|
|Private Tour in English||
Private Tour in English
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 129.80
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in minibus and raft.
English speaking guide.
Private, exclusive tour just for you and your companions.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).