Explore the beautiful villages along the Costa de la Luz with this Tarifa & Zahara de Los Atunes Tour from Cadiz. You'll also visit the ancient Roman archaeological site, Baelo Claudia.
Tarifa & Zahara de Los Atunes Tour
Once we've picked you up at 9:40 am we'll make our way along the Cadiz coastline to discover its villages.
Our first stop will be the Baelo Claudia archaeological site, next to Bolonia beach. In ancient times, this settlement stood out for its garum production, the Romans' favourite sauce. Find out how it was made and see the ruins around the site including the theatre, the forum and the temples.
Next, we'll head to Tarifa, the southernmost city in Western Europe. We'll walk past monuments including the Puerta de Jerez, the church of San Francisco de Asís and the Castle of Guzmán el Bueno. Afterwards, you'll have an hour free for lunch, don't miss trying out some of the delicious tuna based dishes.
Following on, we'll go to Zahara de Los Atunes, known for its tuna fishing. You'll have an hour of free time, which you can spend taking a dip in the impressive beach.
The tour will end at the starting point in Cadiz, arriving at 9:40 pm.
The excursion includes pick up, at the times indicated, from the following points in Cadiz:
- 9:40 am: bus stop in the Plaza de Sevilla
- 9:45 am: bus stop at Avenida de Andalucía, 45
- 9:50 am: bus stop in Avenida Cayetano del Toro, 24
Departure from other locations
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 41.20
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Baelo Claudia archaeological site.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).