Enjoy the fine wine of Sardinia by visiting the vineyards of the Argiolas winery. You will learn how this drink is produced and also taste four different delicious varieties.
Argiolas Winery Trip
At the scheduled time, we will meet up in the elegant piazza Yenne in Cagliari. There, we will board a minibus that will take us to the Argiolas winery, located in the town of Serdiana.
After half an hour's drive, we will arrive at our destination and begin a fabulous guided tour to learn about the history of this winery which dates back to 1938. We will explore its idyllic vineyards and head into the wine-producing areas to discover first-hand how this drink is made.
Afterward, we will enjoy a tasting of up to four different delicious varieties. By the end, you will be able to distinguish all the different aromas, flavors, and nuances between the wines. The tasting will be accompanied by local cheese, meat cuts, and tasty 'carasau' bread: the traditional Sardinian snack. This is a genuine treat for your tastebuds!
Finally, it's time to raise a toast and bid our farewell to this wonderful winery. We will board the minibus and head back to the original starting point where our fantastic tour concludes, three and a half hours after we first set off.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adultos||Niños de 6 a 14 años||Menores de 6 años|
|Tour en español||
Tour en español
Niños de 6 a 14 añosUS$ 47.60
Menores de 6 añosFree
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Tasting of 4 wines.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.