Discover the Phoenician and Roman legacy of Sardinia when you take this trip to the archeological site of Nora. This is the perfect activity for your holiday to Cagliari.
Nora Archeological Site Trip
After meeting up at Piazza Yenne in Cagliari at the scheduled time, we will set off for the neighboring city of Pula. This tourist resort is also home to one of the principal archaeological sites on the island: the ancient city of Nora.
We arrive after traveling for around 45 minutes and immediately head into the site to discover the legacy left by the Phoenicians and Romans. You will hear all about how this was a great commercial center during the Phoenician period. We will also admire the ancient Roman baths, the amphitheater, and the elegant mosaic facades of the buildings.
After exploring Nora, we will return to Cagliari. On the way, we will stop to observe the amazing biodiversity of the Santa Gilla lagoon. If you are lucky, you will even see some beautiful flamingos!
Upon arrival in the Sardinian capital, we will take a brief panoramic bus tour. Along the way, we will stop at the Basilica of Our Lady of Bonaria and the Mount Urpinu viewpoint where you can capture the stunning scenery on camera.
Four hours later, our brilliant archeological trip finishes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 45% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 7 to 12 years old||Children under 7 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 7 to 12 years oldUS$ 41.20
Children under 7 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Nora archeological site.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
Piazza Yenne square.