Explore the legendary ruins of the Yucatán visiting the UNESCO-listed Chichén Itzá and the walled city of Tulum on two consecutive days. Plus enjoy two beautiful cenotes!
Chichén Itzá and Tulum 2 Day Combo Tour
Day 1: Hubiku Cenote - Chichén Itzá - Valladolid
After picking you up from your hotel in Cancun between 7:10 am and 8 am, we'll head to the Hubiku Cenote, located two hours' drive away. We'll enjoy a refreshing swim in this enchanting natural pool, before being treating to a delicious a la carte lunch to refuel - the perfect start to our tour!
The next stop of the day will be the Chichén Itzá archaeological site, where we'll embark on a three-hour guided tour of the ancient Mayan city's most important monuments: the Kukulcán pyramid, the Temple of the Warriors, the sacrificial altar and much more.
Having learnt all about the incredible secrets of the Mayans, we'll make our way to the nearby city of Valladolid. Here, we'll discover the charms of its central plaza, home to the San Servacio Church, and admire the architecture of the Palacio Municipal, before making the journey back to hotels in Cancun for around 8:30 pm.
Day 2: Tulum - Jaguar Cenote
On the morning of day two, we'll pick you up from your hotel and set off on our two-hour drive along the coast of the Riviera Maya in the direction of the Tulum archaeological site.
Arriving at the impressive ancient citadel, location amongst lush jungle on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean Sea, we'll begin two hour guided tour of Tulum. We'll admire the spectacular views and explore its most important construction, The Castle, which was used as a lighthouse to guide sailors along the coast.
Afterwards, we'll visit the beautiful Jaguar Cenote, where you'll have an hour of free time to cool off with a dip in the water and to buy lunch. You'll feel like you're in paradise! Then at the end of the two-day tour, we'll head back to hotels, where you'll be dropped off between 4 pm and 4:30 pm.
Why book this tour?
This two-day tour allows you to visit two of Yucatán's major archaeological sites in the morning, avoiding the heat and the majority of tourists. Plus you'll skip the long lines which often form at the entrance to each of the sites.
Hotel pick up
The trip includes pick up from different hotels in Cancun. Check out the exact pick up time from each hotel via the following link:
You can also reserve this Chichén Itzá and Tulum 2 Day Combo Tour from Riviera Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 35
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Lunch on day one.
Drinks on board the bus.
Entry fees: US$ 47 for foreign adults, US$ 32 for Mexican adults and US$ 25 for children.
Lunch on day two.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it obligatory to take the tour on two consecutive days?
A - The tour normally takes place on two consecutive days, but if you would like to space the days out more, please indicate so when making the reservation.
Q - How can I pay the Chichen Itza non-Mexican citizen fee?
A - By card on the day of the tour, or via PayPal by email beforehand.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).