Treat your tastebuds on this taco and beer tasting tour of Cancun. Indulge in delicious Mexican specialities as you discover the city's traditional eateries.
Taco & Beer Tasting Tour Itinerary
After being picked up from your hotel at the scheduled time, you'll be taken on a foodie adventure around the most iconic places in Cancun to discover its culture and history in the best possible way: enjoying typical local food and beer.
You'll make five different stops on your route around Cancun, where you'll get to sample delicious traditional tacos, accompanied by the city's best beers. Learn how the tortillas are prepared, and sample them with beef, chicken and pork. Tacos al pastor, taco surtido, cochinita pibil... discover the different spices and ingredients used to make these mouth-watering Mexican delicacies.
Throughout your tour, you'll also enjoy a tasting of four different types of beer, which you'll be able to choose from 15 options. Your guide, an expert in Mexican gastronomy, will explain which drink best complements each taco. A true delight for the senses!
Finally, in the last place you'll visit, you'll finish your tour with a sweet touch: a traditionally Mexican dessert of churros.
Having savoured the flavours of Mexico, you'll be dropped back off at your hotel around 8:30 pm.
- Children under 12 years old are not permitted to participate in this activity.
- Alcoholic beverages will only be served to adults over 18 years old. Soft drinks will be served to children instead.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes a pick up service from hotels in Cancun. If your accommodation is located in Playa del Carmen, you must pay an additional 20 USD on the day of the activity. We also offer this tour with departure from Riviera Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person (over 12 years old)|
Per person (over 12 years old)US$ 60
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Tasting of 5 tacos in 4 different places.
Tasting of 4 types of beer.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 17 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).