Dive into the turquoise waters which come from the longest underground river in the world and discover the impressive variety of fauna and flora in the Riviera Maya in the Xel-Há natural park.
Xel-Há Natural Park Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel first thing in the morning and hit the road southwards, towards the Xel-Há natural park, where we'll be the first to arrive, enabling us to enjoy a day full of adventure and aquatic adventures to the fullest.
Arriving at the park before the majority of tourists you'll be able to reserve the activities you want before they fill up, and the rest of the day will be free to relax and enjoy the streams, lakes and natural underground pools, soaked in the turquoise waters of the world's longest underground river.
You'll enjoy the most enjoyable aquatic activities on the Riviera Maya and the best of open air fun, walking on a floating bridge, snorkelling, zip lines over lagoons and much more. You can discover all this natural park offers by clicking the following link:
All inclusive entry to the Xel-Há Natural Park
This tour includes an all-inclusive ticket to the Xel-Há natural park, which means:
- More than 20 aquatic activities
- Buffet breakfast from 9:30 to 11:30
- Snacks from 11:30 onwards
- Traditional Mexican and international food
- Unlimited drinks and a free bar for alcoholic drinks (national brands only)
- Locker, towel, snorkel and pool noodle gift
- Use of bicycles, hammocks, floats and life jackets
Hotel pick up
This activity includes pick up from hotels in Cancún. Pick up time depends on the location of your hotel. Check out the list of exact times and meeting points via the following link:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11||Children under 5|
US$ 129.99 US$ 123.49
US$ 64.95 US$ 61.70
AdultsUS$ 129.99 US$ 123.49
Children between 5 and 11US$ 64.95 US$ 61.70
Children under 5Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
All inclusive access to Xel Há.
Unlimited access to the buffets in the park.
Equipment for the activities.
5% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 am) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.