Walk along the ancient Roman roads and buildings of Cartago Nova with this ticket to the Roman Forum Quarter, one of the most important archaeological sites in Spain. This is an experience you will never forget!
Why book this ticket?
When you book this ticket to the Roman Forum Quarter you will enjoy one of the most outstanding archaeological sites in Cartagena and in the whole of Spain.
The complex is made up of a group of buildings that includes the sanctuaries dedicated to the Egyptian gods Isis and Serapis, the thermal baths of the Port, a meeting place for the Carthaginians, and the Atrium building. The latter was the seat of the collegium, the city's main judicial institution. The buildings are located around the main axis of the city in Roman times, known as the decumanus.
With this ticket, you will visit the ancient roads of Carthago Nova and its walls with pictorial decorations. Travel back to the ancient Roman Empire to discover the daily life of the Carthaginian citizens, dedicated to worship and banquets.
The complex was restored in 2013, and this restoration work was awarded the National Prize for the Restoration and Conservation of Cultural Heritage.
The archaeological complex is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm.
If you want to complete your visit, you can add a tablet with a virtual reality application to your ticket, with which you can enjoy stunning 360-degree recreations of buildings and everyday scenes such as banquets, baths in the hot springs or religious rituals.
Students under 25 years old, people with Youth Card, unemployed, retired, disabled, and large families, can book the reduced fare by presenting the corresponding accreditation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Reduced fare||Children under 3 years old|
|Ticket + virtual reality tablet||
Reduced fareUS$ 4.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
Ticket + virtual reality tablet
Reduced fareUS$ 9.60
Children under 3 years oldFree
Entrance to the site of the Roman Forum Quarter.
VR tablet (depending on the type of ticket).
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Roman Forum Quarter