Enjoy authentic Thai food with this tour, where you'll learn to make traditional recipes, and visit a local market!
Thai Cooking Class
Having picked you up at your hotel, we'll begin our tour with a visit to a traditional Chiang Mai market. We'll tour its different stalls and buy the fresh produce that will later become our tasty Thai dishes.
From here we'll head to the Lanna Smile Thai Cooking School, where we'll get a welcome cocktail and a welcome aperitif. Then we'll begin the class, where we'll prepare an incredible 6-course Thai menu!
With the class over we'll try all the different dishes that we've made, confirming that, of course, they're totally delicious! And so you don't forget all you've learned, you'll get a Thai cookbook so you can continue to practice at home.
Having eaten, we'll take you back to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
Below you can find a list of all the different delicacies you'll learn to cook at the cooking school
- Green curry paste (Nam Prik Gaeng Kheao Wan)
- Pa-nang Curry Paste (Nam Prik Gaeng Pa Nang)
- Massaman Curry Paste (Nam Prik Gang Massaman)
- Green Curry (Gaeng Kheao Waan)
- Pa-nang Curry (Geang Pa Nang)
- Massaman Curry (Gang Massaman)
- Pad Thai
- Drunken Noodles (Pad Khee Mao)
- Thick fried noodles in soy sauce (Pad See Ew)
- Sago balls in coconut milk (Sago Bua Loi)
- Sticky rice with mango (Khao Niaow Ma Muang)
- Banana in coconut milk (Kluay buad She)
Thai Spring Rolls
- Poh Pia Tod
- The minimum age to participate in this activity is 12 years old.
- Per day there is a limit of 4 people - if you book the activity but on that day the maximum number has been reached, we'll get in touch to arrange an alternative date.
Per PersonUS$ 32.4
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide, specialist in Thai cooking.
Visit to a local market.
All the required ingredients.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).