Don't miss out on your chance to experience a traditional Thai massage on your trip to Chiang Mai. The perfect way to relax!
Traditional Thai Massage
A traditional Thai massage is one of the most famous forms of relaxation in Asia. According to Buddhism, the technique dates back over 2,500 years. This is your opportunity to experience an authentic massage and see for yourself why it is one of the world's most famous massage techniques.
In your Thai massage, you'll remain fully clothed as your entire body is stretched. Did you know that oils are not used? The aim of this ritual is to harmonise your body's energy, and it will leave you feeling like new!
Types of Massage
When you make your booking, you can choose out of the following types of massage:
- 60-minute traditional Thai massage.
- 90-minute traditional Thai massage.
- 120-minute Siam massage: this option includes a 60-minute traditional Thai massage and a 60-minute foot massage. You'll have a foot reflexology session in addition to your massage.
You Choose the Spa
You can choose where you'd like to enjoy your massage:
- Fah Lanna Spa Old Town: located in the heart of the city, this spa is the perfect way to escape the chaos of Chiang Mai. As soon as you walk through the doors, you'll have an overwhelming sense of peace- and that's before the massage has even begun!
- Fah Lanna Spa Nimman: located outside the Chiang Mai city walls, this spa is known for its bamboo decoration and architecture.
The minimum age to participate in this activity is 10 years old.
Hotel Pick Up
When making your booking you can choose if you would like to be picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai. In this case, you'll have to provide us with the name and address of your accommodation.
If you do not want to make use of the hotel pick up service, you can make your way directly to the chosen spa 15 minutes before your massage is scheduled.
|60 minute traditional Thai massage||
|90 minute traditional Thai massage||
|120 minute Siam massage||
60 minute traditional Thai massage
Per personUS$ 22.9
90 minute traditional Thai massage
Per personUS$ 32.7
120 minute Siam massage
Per personUS$ 45.8
1 - 2 hours.
Traditional Thai massage for the chosen duration.
Hotel pick up and drop off (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Chiang Mai local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).