Explore two countries on the same day on this tour that connects Denmark and Sweden, taking you to visit the beautiful city of Malmö from Copenhagen.
Malmö Day Trip
Ready to leave Denmark behind for the day to explore Sweden? At 9:30 am, we'll meet up at 2 Banegårdspladsen. From this central point in Copenhagen, we'll catch a bus to the south of the Scandinavian peninsula. During the journey, we'll have English-language audioguide on board to keep us entertained while we admire the beautiful landscapes. We'll cross the famous Øresund bridge which connects Denmark to Sweden, and we'll make a brief photo stop here.
On the opposite bank of the Øresund, Malmö will be waiting for us. There will be 4 hours of free time to explore the city, eat a delicious local lunch and discover the historic centre at your own pace. Amongst the most striking buildings in Malmö's old town are the Rådhus, or Town Hall, the Gothic St Peter's Church and the monumental Malmö Castle.
The Swedish city also stands out for its avant-garde style architecture. Head down to the port area to see the famous Turning Torso, a striking tower degined by Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava.
In the afternoon, we'll meet back up at the agreed time to return to Copenhagen, where you'll be dropped back off in Banegårdspladsen at around 3:30 pm.
English-language guided tour
This transport-only excursion only includes an audioguide service. If you'd prefer to do a tour with an English-speaking guide, we also offer a Guided Walking Tour of Malmö. This latter option does not include transport from Copenhagen, so to reach the city, you'll have to take the train from Copenhagen Central Station to Malmö Central Station, the meeting point for the guided tour. Train tickets can be bought in the train station: they cost 14 Euros for the return trip. Trains depart every 20 minutes and take 39 minutes.
Both for EU and non-EU citizens, you must have valid photo ID to enter Sweden (passport or National Identity Card).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 33% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 17 years old||Children under 2 years|
Children between 2 and 17 years oldUS$ 55.70
Children under 2 yearsFree
The tour is carried out with an audio guide in English.
Transport by bus between Copenhagen and Malmö.
English speaking audioguide on board the bus.
Photo stop at Øresund.
Entrance to museums and monuments visited during free time.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).