Explore Dresden at your own pace and enjoy the best cultural activities that the city offers. The Dresden Museums Card gives you free entry to 14 museums and exhibitions around this wonderful city. Furthermore, it entitles you to discounts on concerts and shows.
The most popular activities included with the Dresden Museums Card are:
- Old Masters Picture Gallery
- New Green Vault Museum
- Dresden Porcelain Collection
- Museum of Saxon Folk Art and Puppet Theatre Collection
- Tower Hausmannsturm
- Lipsius Exhibition Hall
The card also entitles you to big discounts on a variety of art exhibitions at the Royal Palace, on theatre and opera shows, and on the Dresden Park Railway.
How it works
The card is activated when it is used for the first time and is then valid for the following 48 hours. If, for example, you activate the card at 1:45 pm on Monday, it will be valid until Wednesday at 1:45 pm. The card allows you to access each included attraction and monument once.
- The tourist information point of Frauenkirche: located at the offices of QF-Passage, 2 Neumarkt, open Monday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm, Saturdays until 6 pm, and Sundays until 3 pm.
- The tourist information point in Central Station: located at 4 Wiener Platz. The office is open Monday to Sunday from 9 am to 9 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children under 4 years old|
|48h Dresden Museum Card||
48h Dresden Museum Card
Children under 4 years oldFree
48 hour Dresden Card
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).