Climb aboard a boat and explore the beautiful bay of Bacuit when you take our fantastic trip from El Nido. You will discover two idyllic lagoons of turquoise waters, beach paradises, and even a small island.
Bay of Bacuit boat trip
We will collect you at 8:15 am from your accommodation before we head to the port of El Nido. There a boat will be waiting to begin the tour of Bacuit Bay.
We will make a stop at the Small Lagoon so you can take a refreshing dip in the emerald waters. After, we continue towards Cadlao Lagoon, which is regarded as one of the best locations in all of El Nido.
Then, the boat tour of Bacuit Bay will take us to three of the so-called "hidden beaches". We will see the shallow waters of Pasandigan and relax in the gentle waves of Nat Nat. The third beach is Paradise, where we enjoy lunch next to the sea, consisting of meat, fish, salad, and fruits.
The last destination on the tour is Bucal Island, one of the most popular spots among snorkelers. Here you will have the opportunity to dive in and admire the seabed and marine life.
Finally, we will make our way back to the port of El Nido, and from there accompany you back to your hotel where the activity finishes at around 4 pm.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes collection from hotels in central El Nido and the Corong Corong area. If you are staying in a different area, you must tell us when making the booking and we will contact you to arrange the closest possible meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 6 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour of the Bay of Bacuit||
Tour of the Bay of Bacuit
Children from 3 to 6 years oldUS$ 16
Children under 3 years oldFree
7 hours 45 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off from El Nido or Corong Corong.
Transport by bus or minibus.
English speaking guide.
Environmental tax (200 Philippine pesos/€3.50/$3.90 approx.)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).