Discover the most beautiful hidden corners of El Nido when you join us on our fantastic beach and lagoon tour. Sailing through the idyllic emerald waters you will encounter Shimizu Island, the Big Lagoon, and the Secret Lagoon.
Beach and Lagoon Tour of El Nido
At 8:15 am we'll pick you up from your accommodation in El Nido and head to the pier where a boat will be waiting to take you on a wonderful 6-hour trip around the Bacuit Bay.
Our first destination is the Great Lagoon, a stunning pool of crystal water, nestled among thick green vegetation. We then explore Shimizu Island, which is home to various pristine beach paradises, and you will have thirty minutes to take a refreshing dip.
Next, we visit Payong-Payong beach and discover why locals call it "the hidden beach". We will enjoy a tasty lunch on the shore, consisting of meat, seafood, salad, and fruits. Then, feeling energized, we will head to one of the El Nido's top locations: the Secret Lagoon.
This tour through the waters of Bacuit Bay also takes us to Seven Commandos Beach, where you can take a refreshing swim in the pristine emerald water and relax under the sun. Then, we sail back to the pier and accompany you to your hotel where the tour finishes at around 4 pm.
This tour includes pick up from hotels in the center of El Nido and the Corong-Corong area. If you are staying in a different area, you must tell us when making the booking and we will contact you to arrange the closest possible meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 6 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children from 3 to 6 years oldUS$ 16
Children under 3 years oldFree
7 hours 45 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off from El Nido or Corong Corong.
Transport by bus or minibus.
English speaking guide.
Environmental tax (200 Philippine pesos/€3.50/$3.90 approx.)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).