Discover the lesser-known side of El Nido when you take this fantastic boat trip to the legendary hidden beaches and the mystical Matinloc Shrine.
Hidden Beaches and Matinloc Shrine
We will collect you from your accommodation at 8:15 am and then head to the pier at El Nido, where a boat will be waiting to take us on a magical trip to the so-called 'hidden beaches'.
The first destination of the tour will be the Hidden Beach, where you discover serene turquoise waters surrounded by picturesque cliffs and abundant wild greenery. After, we sail among dense green forests to the mystical Matinloc Shrine which was built in 1982 in honor of the Virgin Mary.
Then we arrive at the Secret Lagoon, one of the most visited places in Bacuit Bay. Here you will have the chance to take a dip in the crystal clear waters before we continue sailing to Dilumacad Island, also called Helicopter Island dues to its distinctive shape.
We'll also visit Tapuitan Island, where, on its most idyllic beach, Talisay, we will enjoy a lunch consisting of meat, fish, salad, and fruit. You will also have half an hour of your time to take a swim in the beautiful emerald waters.
Finally, we will make our way back to the port of El Nido. From there we will accompany you to the hotel to finish the tour at 16:00 hours.
This tour includes pick up from hotels in central El Nido hotels and Corong Corong areas. If you are staying in a different area, you must let us know when making the booking and we will contact you to arrange the closest possible meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
|Hidden Beach and Matinloc Shrine Tour||
Hidden Beach and Matinloc Shrine Tour
Children under 3 years oldFree
7 hours 45 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off from El Nido and Corong Corong.
Transport by bus or minibus.
English speaking guide.
Environmental tax (200 phillipine pesos / €3.5 / $3.9)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).