Self-drive a beautiful classic Fiat 500 during a full-day and explore Tuscany’s stunning landscape and its scattered medieval and Renaissance villages, followed by a traditional Tuscan lunch.
Chianti Full-Day Tour by Vintage Fiat 500
Having we'll meet you at Stazione Leopolda, where your English-speaking host will lead you to your ully restored Fiat 500 car.
Get behind the wheel and head with the group into Tuscany’s bucolic countryside and the Chianti wine region. The province’s small stand-out towns, abbeys and wine cellars will leave you open-mouthed.
At lunch time, you’ll stop at a renowned wine estate and take a tour of the Cellar, followed by a wine tasting and then have an exquisite traditional Tuscan lunch.
After lunch, you will head back to Florence, arriving at around 5 pm. You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Can we take turns driving?
If you book the tour with another person, one of you can drive and the other be the co-pilot. If you both have a driver’s license, you can take turns to drive during the trip.
The Fiat 500 has a total capacity for four people including the driver.
- To book this activity as a driver, you must be over 18 years old, have a valid driver’s license, and you will have to sign a document authorising a deposit of 600 Euros. You must bring your credit card.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Fiat 500 tour: price per person||
Fiat 500 tour: price per person
Fiat 500US$ 175.10
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Self drive a classic 500 Fiat.
English speaking host.
Lunch and wine tasting in a Chianti wine estate.
Insurance, fuel and fees.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (10:30 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Stazione Leopolda on Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with Via Elio Gabbuggiani.