Skip the line and visit one of the most important museums in Florence led by a professional guide. The Uffizi Gallery is a must-see attraction for all first time visitors in Florence.
Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour
Accompany your Art History expert English-speaking guide into one of the most famous museums in the world with skip the line admission.
During the tour discover the most renowned Italian artists from the eleventh century to the Renaissance, including Giotto, a true pioneer of modern painting, Cimabue, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo and Botticelli.
Learn about the rich history of Florentine art as you stroll through the various halls and admire the collections left by the powerful Medici family to the state of Tuscany. Stand in awe in front of the museum’s probably most cherished work of art, The Birth of Venus by Botticelli.
The guided tour comes to an end after an hour and a half. If you want, you can remain in the museum and keep on exploring it at your own pace.
Skip the line admission
This activity includes fast track entrance. If you reserve this your you'll have advance tickets, and you'll be able to get into the Uffizi Gallery with priority access, skipping the lines at the ticket offices.
Don’t spend your holidays queuing!
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Expert English speaking guide.
Skip the line admission to Uffizi Gallery.
Individual headset for groups of over 6 people.
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation. An accompanying person is required.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- Printed material is avoided.
- The show represents local culture.
- The indigenous community participates in the management of the activity.
- The activity helps the conservation of biodiversity.
- The activity helps vulnerable groups.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
- Has a carbon footprint offset policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Why do this activity with Civitatis?
A - All Civitatis activities go through a selection process. Within our listings, you won't find two equal activities offered by different providers: we simply take the company with the best reviews and quality and stick with that one. If our users start leaving negative reviews on an activity, we understand that something is off, and we contact the provider to establish a solution. If this situation persists, we look for another company that responds to our commitment to excellence. That's why doing an activity with Civitatis means getting it right every time and ending up satisfied with the service.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 5 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions