Discover the most famous floating city in the World when you take this brilliant trip to Venice. You will explore all the beautiful hidden corners of Italy's most enchanting city.
Venice Day Trip
We will meet up at 7:30 am in Piazzale Montelungo in Florence where we board a bus that will take us on a fantastic trip to Venice.
After a three and a half hour journey, we will arrive at the famous city of canals. Once there, we will take you directly to St. Mark's Square, where you will admire the stunning St. Mark's Basilica, a perfect example of Byzantine architecture!
We will leave you five hours of free time to enjoy Venice at your leisure. We recommend you visit the iconic Doge's Palace, one of the most emblematic buildings of the Italian city. Another must is to cross the Rialto Bridge and enjoy the view of the Grand Canal.
You can also observe how glass is blown in a workshop. But for an unforgettable souvenir of your trip to Venice, why not climb into a gondola and take a pleasant ride along the tranquil waterways of the city - a truly unique experience!
At 5 pm, we will meet again at the bus and then head back to Florence, arriving in the capital of Tuscany between 9 pm and 9:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 4 to 12 years oldUS$ 55.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
14 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport by bus.
English speaking escort.
Glass blowing workshop.
Gondola ride: € 33 (US$ 39.70) per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.