Explore Havana in style, touring the beautiful streets of the Cuban capital in an elegant vintage American car. Get the best views of the incredible city from a classic automobile.
Havana Private Classic Car Tour
What does it matter that their ancient motors were built in the 1950s? Or that their bodywork is older than their drivers? The vintage glamour of Cuba's classic cars never goes out of fashion, and they remain the best way to discover the iconic sights of Havana. The brightly coloured elegant 1950s American vehicles have become a symbol of the city and no trip to La Habana would be complete without a tour in one.
At the scheduled time on the day of your tour, your driver will pick you up from your hotel in the Cuban capital in a classic car, ready to begin your ride around the city. You'll be taken to see the most emblematic places of interest in Havana, visiting Plaza de la Revolución, or Revolution Square, and driving around the outskirts of the lush Almendares Park.
Your vintage car route, which will last around two hours, will include one of the most famous areas of the city: the Malecón, the seafront promenade. Explore the streets and avenues around the John Lennon Park, the Vedado and Nuevo Vedado districts, and the Colon Cemetery.
Finally, at the end of your classic car tour, you can choose to be dropped back off at your accommodation, or to delve deeper into the historic centre of Havana: discovering the World Heritage Site on foot at your own pace.
- This private tour includes a pick up service from hotels and "casas particulares" (homestays) in Havana. Please indicate the name and address of your accommodation when making your reservation.
- Each vehicle has a maximum capacity of five people (four passengers plus the driver).
- As a private panoramic tour, you can ask the driver to stop at the places you like best to see them from outside, tailoring the experience to your interests.
- The driver is not a tour guide. However, you can ask if you have any questions about the city.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 3 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Up to 4 people|
|Private classic car tour||
Private classic car tour
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 77.80
This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Two hour tour of Havana in a classic car.
English and Spanish speaking driver.
Private and exclusive tour, there will be no one else in the group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.