Experience the glamour and rhythm of the Cuban night with this Cabaret Tropicana Entrance Ticket. Enjoy an incredible evening under the stars with all the flavour of Old Havana!
Cabaret Tropicana Entrance Ticket
At Club Tropicana, a symbol of the Havana nightlife, you'll enjoy a show full of unique choreography, which mixes the Caribbean sensuality with the Cuban aesthetics and elegance. An artistic team will impress you with their performance incorporating music and traditional Cuban choreography. You'll be captivated by the dancers' incredible movements, while the bongos and trumpets take you to another era.
During the show, lasting over two hours, you'll travel through all the Cuban genres from bolero to rumba, son to guaguancó, as well as mambo, salsa and danzón. You won't want to stop dancing!
Club Tropicana was inaugurated in 1939 and became the emblem of Cuban nightlife in the 1940s. Its open-air location allows you to take advantage of the coolness of the tropical trees that surround it. One of the most famous clubs in the world at that time, in the following decades it was frequented by stars such as Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, Edith Piaf and Ingrid Bergman. Its visual style was copied by venues in Paris, New York and Las Vegas.
- Standard Entry: includes a welcome drink, ¼ bottle of Havana Club rum, 1 soft drink and a small appetizer.
- Plus Entry: includes a preferential seat, a welcome drink, ¼ a bottle of Havana Club rum (gold or reserve), a soft drink and a small aperitif.
- Premium Entry: includes a preferential seat in front of the stage, welcome drink, ¼ bottle of rum Añejo Reserva or whisky, a soft drink, a small aperitif and a souvenir.
- As it takes place outdoors, the show is subject to weather conditions.
- A semi-formal dress code must be respected. For men trousers, a shirt or polo shirt and closed shoes. For women, a small bag (large ones will have to be kept at the entrance).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
US$ 87 US$ 82.70
US$ 98.60 US$ 93.60
US$ 108.80 US$ 103.40
Per personUS$ 87 US$ 82.70
Per personUS$ 98.60 US$ 93.60
Per personUS$ 108.80 US$ 103.40
2 hours 30 minutes.
Entry to the show with the option selected.
1/4 bottle of 3 year old Havana Rum.
5% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Havana local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Cabaret Tropicana (72 e/ 45 y Línea del Ferrocarril, Marianao).