Jungles, beaches, adrenaline... this ATV tour of Huatulco is perfect for anyone looking for a different way to get to know this region of Oaxaca.
ATV Tour of Huatulco
Having picked you up from your hotel, we'll make our way to the jungle, just 25 minutes from the centre of Huatulco.
Having explained the security regulations regards the use of the quads, and having handed out the necessary material, we'll begin our quad bike route around the jungle landscapes of Oaxaca. On this first part of the quad bike route, you'll be able to discover the spectacular wildlife and plant-life of the Mexican jungle!
Then we'll make our way to El Coyote beach - the only beach in the area which backs onto the open sea. Here you'll make a stop to relax, and truly make the most of the paradise landscapes of Oaxaca.
Taking up our route again, we'll board the sea until we reach the San Agustín Bay. Here you'll experience two beautiful beaches full of soft white sand, gently lapping waves and crystal clear waters. It's the perfect place to make our second stop of the day, and here you'll have free time to eat lunch or simply enjoy the beach.
On our way back to the start point, we'll head back through the jungle, and leaving the ATVs behind we'll head back to your hotel in Huatulco.
Children under 18 can only take this tour if they share a quad with an adult who knows how to drive.
Children under 7 may not participate in this excursion.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Price per quad|
Price per quadUS$ 56.20
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English, Spanish and Portuguese speaking guide.
ATV (quad bike) for one or two people.
Food and Drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).