Experience a different kind of day, rafting on the Copalita river! And you'll be able to try snorkelling on one of its beaches, as well as visiting some of the most beautiful viewpoints in the area.
Copalita River Rafting
Having picked you up from your hotel, we'll begin our excursion down the Copalita river. An instructor will give you all the necessary instructions and equipment for your day of rafting, and we'll set off!
During the 5 km tour, you can admire the vegetation and some of the various species of bird, such as pelicans, herons, and cormorants.
The descent of the river finishes in La Bocana beach - where you can try an authentic aztec clay bath. Locals claim that its regenerative powers leave your skin looking much younger, something you'll be able to confirm for yourselves!
Then our excursion continues to the El Faro viewpoint. Found 16 km away from La Bocana, you'll get incredible views of the sea and the roar of the water breaking against the rocks - a natural phenomenon well known in the area as "La Bufadora".
Then we'll visit La Entrega beach, so called in honour of Vicente Guerrero, the hero of the war of Mexican independence who gave himself up ('entregar' in Spanish) on this beach. Here you can try your hand at snorkelling, and dive below the waves to see the different marine creatures and the beautiful coral of the region.
The tour finishes with the cherry on the cake: three more viewpoints, La Entrega, Tangolunda and Santa Cruz. Here you'll have free time to visit the restaurants in the area to eat a little something before the tour ends (not included).
Then our tour ends back at the hotel.
Hotel pick up is included in the Huatulco bay area. If your hotel is outside this area, we will contact you to organise an alternative meet point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10||Children under 4|
Children from 4 to 10US$ 24.30
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Guide in Spanish and English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).