Immerse yourself in the waters of the Mexican Pacific, and enjoy a unique sunrise over Huatulco. The most romantic way to experience the Santa Cruz bay.
Santa Cruz Bay Cruise
Having picked you up first thing in the morning at your hotel in Huatulco, we'll hit the road towards the Santa Cruz bay, where we'll climb aboard a boat and set sail into the waters of Huatulco, enjoying an unforgettable sunrise over the Mexican Pacific.
During our route, and if we're lucky with the weather, we'll be able to see dolphins, turtles and manta rays. And as we sail our route, a local guide will tell us stories about the places we see, such as the "bufadora" - a spectacular marine geyser, and the “rostro mixteco" - a 'face' made from rock in the cliff face. During the cruise, you'll also be able to enjoy refreshments and water.
The tour ends back aboard the boat, arriving back at the Santa Cruz dock, where we'll take a bus back to your hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10||Children under 4|
US$ 44.30 US$ 37.70
US$ 33.20 US$ 28.30
AdultsUS$ 44.30 US$ 37.70
Children from 4 to 10US$ 33.20 US$ 28.30
Children under 4Free
* The price increases on the 31 March
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Boat with captain and guide.
Fishing rod (optional).
Water and refreshments onboard.
15% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).