Discover a unique location at an altitude of more than 2000 metres with this Nordkette Cable Car Entrance and enjoy one of the best views of Innsbruck!
Nordkette Cable Car Ticket
At the top of the Nordkette mountain range, you'll enjoy a breathtaking view that will make you fall even more in love with the Tyrol region. With this Nordkette cable car ticket, you can stop at the first station at an altitude of 304 metres: Hungerburg. From there you'll be able to see the Innsbruck skyline without a single cloud.
Then you'll ascend to Seegrube, almost 2,000 metres above sea level. If there is no fog, you're likely to see the steep gorges of the area and the Austrian-Italian border. There are several trails in this area that you can explore in search of endemic vegetation.
The funicular railway will then take you to Hafelakar, the highest point of the mountain range, from where you can admire the beauty of Karwendel, a mountain range belonging to the Alps. You won't stop taking pictures!
The opening times of the Nordkette funicular stations are as follows:
- Innsbruck station: Daily from 8:15 am to 7 pm. Departures every 15 minutes.
- Hungerburg station: open Monday to Friday from 7:15 am to 7:15 pm. On Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays it is open from 8 am to 6:30 pm. Departures are every 15 minutes.
- Seegrube station: open daily from 8:30 am to 6:30 pm. Departures are every 15 minutes.
- Hafelekar station: open daily from 9 am to 6 pm. Departure frequency is every 15 minutes.
The opening times of the Nordkette cable car stations from October onwards are as follows:
- Innsbruck station: open daily from 8:15 am to 7 pm. Departures are every 15 minutes.
- Hungerburg station: open Monday to Friday from 7:15 am to 7:15 pm and on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 8 am to 7:15 pm. Departures are every 15 minutes.
- Seegrube Station: open daily from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Departures are every 15 minutes.
- Hafelekar Station: open daily from 9 am to 5 pm. Departure frequency is every 15 minutes.
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 40.50
Students between 19 and 27 years oldUS$ 40.50
Children between 16 and 18 years oldUS$ 36
Children between 6 and 15 years oldUS$ 27
Children under 6 years oldFree
Return ticket for the Nordkette cable car.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Wheelchair accessible. Accessible toilets.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.