Los Tuneles is a unique place just off Isabela Island where volcanic lava has formed tunnels and arches inside and outside of the sea. Snorkel in this spectacular landscape with rays and sea turtles!
Los Tuneles Snorkelling Tour
On the day of your tour, we'll pick you up from your hotel on Isabela Island and take you to Puerto Villamil, where a boat will be waiting to take us to Los Tuneles.
Los Tuneles is one of the best places in the area for snorkelling thanks to its calm, shallow, crystal-clear sea, allowing snorkellers the perfect view of what's underwater: unique geological formations of lava that have created arches and tunnels in and out of the water.
Enjoy snorkelling in this magical natural landscape and discover the many different species of marine wildlife that find refuge around the lava formations. Keep your eyes peeled for giant rays and sea turtles!
At the end of our snorkelling tour, we'll return to Puerto Villamil.
You must stay on Isla Isabela the night before this day trip.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 178.80
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Drop off at hotel.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.