Experience the essence of Andalucia when you take this trip to the beautiful white village of Frigiliana and the magical caves of Nerja. This is an unforgettable adventure for your holiday in Malaga.
Frigiliana and Nerja Caves Trip
Leaving Malaga behind, we will head to Frigiliana by bus. This stunning settlement, nestled in the hills of Malaga, is known as "the white village". We will explore the charming cobbled streets lined with pretty whitewashed buildings. One of the most famous landmarks in Frigiliana is the historic fort, which dates back to the 9th century and served as a refuge for the last moors on the peninsula. We will also visit the castle which currently houses Europe's only cane honey factory.
After this sweet stop, you will have free time to try the delicious local products of Frigiliana, veal, fried breadcrumbs, and muscatel wine. With your appetite satiated we then head to Nerja where you will discover just why this ancient fishing village has become one of the main tourist destinations in Malaga. Explore the narrow streets lined with shops and restaurants until reaching the Balcony of Europe observation point overlooking the ocean. After enjoying some unforgettable views of the Mediterranean from this clifftop lookout, with free time to explore Nerja at your own pace.
After completing our tour of this beautiful locality, we will visit the famous Caves of Nerja. We head into this natural subterranean rock formation to view its galleries containing the remains and artefacts that have been found here. You will also encounter the largest calcite column in the world.
Finally, the bus will take us back to Malaga, arriving around 6 pm.
This tour may make stops along the Costa del Sol to pick up other tour participants en route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 11 years oldUS$ 36.40
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 24.30
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
Transport in airconditioned vehicle.
Professional guide speaking English and other languages.
Free time in Frigiliana.
Free time in Nerja.
Visit to Nerja Caves.
Food and drink.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
10 Avenida de Andalucía