On this tour we'll take you to Gibraltar, where you'll have the whole day free to browse over all the tax-free products and local crafts.
Gibraltar Shopping Day Trip
The day starts with us collecting you from Avenida de Andalucía. We'll then drive down the Costa del Sol until we reach the Línea de la Concepción, where we will cross the border into Gibraltar.
Once in Gibraltar, you'll have the entire day free to peruse the famous shopping areas and make the most of being able to purchase tax-free goods.
Don't miss out on this chance to discover the wide range of designer shops, crafts, and souvenirs that line Main Street. Plus there are huge discounts on cosmetics, perfumes, designer glasses, and electronics to be had.
Not only that, but you can make the most of the day to see the famed monkeys, climb the rock, visit St. Michael's cave or enjoy the beautiful views of the Bay of Gibraltar and the North of Africa. In Casemates Square you'll also get a first-hand look at local craftwork and you'll be able to admire the fascinating art of the traditional glassblowers.
Once we've shopped till we've dropped and explored Gibraltar, we'll head back to Malaga and drop you back at the initial meeting point.
- Please remember to bring your passport or national ID card on this tour, as you will be entering British Territory and may be asked to prove your identity.
- This tour may make stops along the Costa del Sol to pick up other tour participants en route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years||Children under 4 years|
Children between 4 and 11 yearsUS$ 28.20
Children under 4 yearsUS$ 18.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, only for folding lightweight wheelchairs.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida de Andalucía, 10