Enjoy a personalised tour of Malaga with your own private guide in the company of your partner, friends or family, and choose what you want to see!
Get to know all the best bits of Malaga on a personalised walking tour. You can choose to see the city's many places of interest: the cathedral, Plaza de la Constitución, the Picasso Birthplace Museum, the ancient remains of the Roman Theatre, the Moorish Alcazaba, the statue of Hans Christian Andersen...
You'll also get to see the Costa del Sol's most symbolic sights, like the Calle Larios shopping street and the Plaza de la Marina. Choose the itinerary that suits you the best, or follow our recommended itinerary and adapt it to your tastes. Your guide can also recommend the best places in Malaga for tapas and where to enjoy a good show.
Your private tour will finish at your hotel, in the centre of Malaga, or elsewhere that you've chosen.
Hotel pick up
The guide can come to your hotel to pick you up (provided it is central) or alternatively you can meet in another place that suits you. If you wish to follow the recommended itinerary, the best place to start the tour is the Plaza de la Marina, next to the tourist information point.
This tour does not include entrance to museums and monuments. If you wish to visit a particular site, please make your guide aware so that payment for entry can be arranged.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 5 people||Up to 12 people||Up to 25 people|
|3 hour tour||
|6 hour tour||
3 hour tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 119.40
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 179.70
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 240
6 hour tour
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 179.70
Up to 12 peopleUS$ 240
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 300.30
3 - 6 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Exclusive private tour: there will be no other people in the group.
Tour will start from your hotel or other desired location (in the city centre).
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.