Enjoy an unforgettable evening in the heart of Montevideo with this traditional dinner and show at the wonderful Primuseum restaurant.
The Primuseum restaurant is located in a beautiful old mansion in Montevideo that dates back to 1870. Also considered a museum, it is home to an exhibition of more than 3,000 antiques of the Rioplatense culture.
In the restaurant, you will begin your delicious six-course meal. To make the night more special, you will enjoy a tango show with live music. A bandoneon, double bass, piano, and singer, will perform wonderful Uruguayan folk songs.
Furthermore, from Friday to Sunday, you can enjoy a couple dancing to the sound of the quartet.
The menu of Primuseum includes starters, main course, dessert, and drinks:
- Squid tempura.
- Assortment of deli meats and cheeses with homemade bread.
- Pepper stuffed with provolone and roast vegetables.
Caracu 'bone', tomato confit, orange and rucula.
Main course (to choose from:)
- Entrecote with roast vegetables.
- Lamb with eggplant puree.
- Pork ribs tamale.
Dessert (to choose from:)
- Creme brulee with red fruits.
- Chocolate cake and beet and arazá mousse.
- Apple cake with cinnamon ice cream.
- Complimentary liquor.
- House wine: Tannat, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Water and soft drinks.
- Coffee and tea.
The Primuseum restaurant offers options for vegetarians, coeliacs, and vegans. You simply need to inform us of your preferences when making the booking
Pick up points
This tour includes collection from the following zones in Montevideo:
- Ciudad Vieja.
- Parque Rodo.
- Punta Carretas.
- Tres Cruces.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 13 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Dinner and Show||
Dinner and Show
Children from 3 to 13 years oldUS$ 37.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
Hotel pick up and drop off.
6 course dinner.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Montevideo local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).