Embark on our free New York City walking tour and explore the best of The Big Apple, including the famous Wall Street and the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, among many other sights, with a knowledgeable guide. Plus, it’s free!
Free Walking Tour of New York
Head to the Financial District in Manhattan to begin the free walking tour and discover the city’s most emblematic landmarks.
Learn about the history of New York and its worldwide importance while you wander past the National Museum of the American Indian, stroll along Wall Street and discover the World Trade Center, and the New York Stock Exchange. In addition, we'll go into the historic centre of New Amsterdam to see the last Dutch-style houses in the city.
This free tour of the Big Apple wouldn't be complete without a visit to the iconic Wall Street Bull sculpture, an icon of the city! Following on, we'll head to Battery Park, which offers one of the best panoramic views of the Statue of Liberty.
The tour comes to an end near the National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, which commemorates all the victims of the attacks of the 9/11 attach in 2001.
- Our free tour doesn't accept bookings for more than 9 people. If you're a larger group, please book the private tour of New York.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. The maximum allowed is 3 minors per adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.