Set sail from Manhattan on a ferry to the world-known Statue of Liberty, iconic symbol of New York, and then visit Ellis Island, home to the famous Immigration Museum.
Meet your guide at the scheduled time and head to Pier A in Battery Park. Once you get there, board a ferry that will take you to one of the most emblematic parts of The City That Never Sleeps: Liberty Island. During the journey to the enclave, you will be given an audio guide with interesting pre-recorded commentary in English about the fascinating history of the isle, which has had various functions throughout the years.
Disembark on Liberty Island and get a close look at the emblematic Statue of Liberty. Designated a National Monument, it was given by France in 1886 to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence of the United States. After admiring the Statue of Liberty, you will also have time to explore the island. You'll also be able to come up to the statue's sixth floor obervation deck.
Once you have enjoyed visiting Liberty Island, hop back on the ferry and head to the nearby Ellis Island. Here, you will visit the world-famous Immigration Museum, which reflects the lives of the many foreigners that arrived from all over the world to New York during the nineteenth and twentieth century. The tour also includes a walk through the island. Marvel at the stunning views of New York’s skyline and its striking skyscrapers from the island's shores. This is an unmissable part of any trip to the Big Apple.
Set sail again back to Manhattan. After a ten-minute journey, you will be back in Battery Park. If you prefer, you can spend more time in Ellis Island and take a later ferry.
- You will need to pass a security control, which includes controlling all your belongings, to get on the ferries and disembark on both islands.
- Please note: due to the monuments' regulations, it is possible that your guide may not be able to enter the museums of Liberty and Ellis islands, and the observation deck of the Statue of Liberty with you. In this case, the guide will give you all the information you need before visiting.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 3-11 years old||Children under 3|
|Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island||
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
Children 3-11 years oldUS$ 45
Children under 3Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Expert English speaking guide.
Return ferry tickets from Manhattan to Liberty Island and Ellis Island.
Tickets with access to the observation deck.
Entrance to the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (New York local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will we have time to climb to the Staue of Liberty crown?
A - This activity doesn't include the ascent to the crown, but you can get the tickets there and then. However if, if you want to you want to climb to the top we recommend that you make your reservations well ahead of time, as there is no time whithin the itinerary to climb to the top and you will have to do so after the tour is over.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Outside Starbucks on 1 Battery Place.