This 120 minute sunset cruise is the perfect evening for those romantics among you. The golden sunset light illuminates the most famous buildings in New York and makes for an unforgettable memory of the city.
New York Sunset Cruise
The tour meets at dock 83, to the west of 42nd street, at 6:45 pm. Here you'll be assigned your seats and then will embark to enjoy the views of New York from the river.
On this cruise we'll tour Midtown and lower Manhattan, as the lights of 'the city that never sleeps' spark into life, making this an incredible experience on the Hudson River.
We'll sail both the Hudson and East rivers, passing alongside the Statue of Liberty and crossing the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges.
The image of the Empire State Building, One World Trade Centre, the Chrysler Building and other skyscrapers lit up by night are the final cherry on the cake. A spectacular evening, to which the pictures won't ever do justice!
We'll finalize the boat tour where the tour began at 9 am.
Mobile Audio Guide
This tour includes a live English speaking guide, but if you would prefer a different language on the day of the activity you can download an application for your mobile phone where you can listen to commentary in Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 34
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
2 hour boat tour of Manhattan.
Live English speaking guide.
Audioguide in other languages.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (5:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (except for the restrooms).
Pier 83, West 42nd Street.