Enjoy one of the most popular coastal villages in Cantabria with this guided tour of Noja. You'll see incredible beaches and discover its beautiful architecture.
Noja Guided Tour
We'll meet at 11:30 am in the Plaza de la Villa to start this guided tour of Noja.
We'll start by visiting the church of San Pedro, located at the highest point of the municipality and from where you'll get fantastic views of the village. Then we'll head down to Trengandín beach to enjoy the beautiful view of Mount Brusco and the Victoria marshes.
We'll continue with the route taking a pleasant walk along the coast until we reach the cliffs of Noja. Get your cameras ready! The views of Mount Buciero and Berria beach from here are unbeatable.
Next stop? The Ris beach! Here we'll get a good view of the San Pedruco chapel, located on a small island. On the way, we'll discover a curious remnant of the civil war: the casemate of a cannon installed by the Republican army.
Afterwards, we'll return to the starting point, passing by breathtaking places such as the mansion of Bishop Assas or the palace of the Marquises of Albaicín.
We'll end the tour in front of the palace of the Marquises of Velasco at 1:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 14 years old||Children under 6 years old|
Children between 6 and 14 years oldUS$ 6
Children under 6 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English and other languages.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (Noja local time).
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Tourist Information Office