Discover enchanting Nuremberg at the most magical time of the year with this tour of its famous Christmas markets. This is the best shopping trip you could ever imagine!
Christmas Markets Tour
We will meet in front of the Frauenkirche Church and from there start a very special tour of Nuremberg. Christmas time in this beautiful Bavarian city is a very special period when you will discover various amazing markets filling the streets and squares.
As an introduction to this magical atmosphere, we will stroll through the Hauptmarkt, the most famous Christmas market in all of Germany. This major festive tradition of the city dates back to the Middle Ages. We will browse the food stalls and enjoy the intoxicating aroma of sweet spices. The rows of Cinnamon, caramelized nuts, and gingerbread cookies are a treat for the senses.
You also have the opportunity to try Glühwein, the typical hot wine found in Nuremberg's Christmas markets. We'll also see wonderful craft stalls and hear all about the Christkindl fable that is tied to the city.
We conclude the Christmas markets tour by taking you to the fabulous Nürnberger Kinderweihnacht, a street market dedicated to children. The tour then ends in the centre of Nuremberg.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Youths and students from 13 to 24 years old||Children under 13 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Youths and students from 13 to 24 years oldUS$ 16.50
Children under 13 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Guide in English
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (1:00 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.