On this tour, you will pass through the Eastern part of Mallorca on a hundred-year-old train, before taking a boat to Sa Calobra, a cove in the foothills of the Sierra de Tramontana.
Train to Soler and Sa Calobra Cruise
Leaving the Palma de Mallorca station at the selected time, the tour makes its way to Sóller on board a wooden train which has been in operation since 1912. During the hour-long journey, you can admire the landscapes of the Sierra de Tramontana. From here you take a tram leaving every 30 minutes, taking you to the Sóller port after passing through a beautiful valley.
Enjoy this typical fishing village, one of the most beautiful on the island, passing through its narrow streets next to the sea and then take a boat to the Sa Calobra cove, spending an hour along a coast peppered with cliffs and caves.
Following the journey you will have free time to have lunch in one of the restaurants in the cove, enjoy the views, have a dip in the turquoise blue waters of Sa Calobra or the more adventurous can even pass through a tunnel to walk along the Torrent de Pareis climbing route, as spectacular as it is complicated.
The tour then makes its way back to the boat to the port, taking the tram back to Sóller. From there you can take the train back to the Palma central station.
Train from Palma de Mallorca to Sóller
The train from Palma departs at 10:10 am, 10:50 am and 12:15 pm. The journey takes one hour.
Tram from Sóller
The tram between Sóller and the port leaves every 30 minutes.
Boat from the Port de Sóller to La Calobra
- Monday to Thursday: departs at 12:30 pm.
- Friday to Sunday: departs at 11 am.
Boat from La Calobra to Port de Sóller
- Monday to Sunday: departs at 4:30 pm.
Train from Sóller to Palma de Mallorca
- The train back to Palma leaves Sóller station at 6:30 pm.
- If you would like to climb the Torrent de Pareis you must wear appropriate footwear and be in good physical condition. It is also recommended to bring water and food.
- Depending on the sea conditions the cruise may be suspended. If this happens, you will have the option to cancel the activity and receive a complete refund, or receive a refund corresponding to the boat trip and take the journey by train and tram.
- To enjoy the discount for locals, you must show an I.D. document with your current address.
Local residents (adults)US$ 44
Children between 6 and 11US$ 25.40
Local residents (children 6-11)US$ 22
Children under 6Free
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Return train ticket between Palma and Sóller.
Return tram between Sóller and the port.
Boat trip between Sóller and Sa Calobra.
When to book?
You can book up to 2 days before (Palma de Mallorca local time) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is it possible to bring a pushchair/stroller?
A - Yes, in the train, tram and boat.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .
Carrer Eusebi Estada, 1