Relax in an oasis of Paradise in Panama with this trip to Punta Chame beach. You will also enjoy a fascinating surfing class.
Punta Chame Beach Trip + Surf Class
At 8 am, we will pick you up from your hotel in Panama City before heading to Punta Chame beach, located on a peninsula in the Pacific Ocean.
Once there, you will be given your board and start a one and a half hour surfing class. You will learn everything you need to know to become a real wave tamer. First, you will receive some instructions on the sand of Caracol beach and then you will put into practice what you have learned. Before you know it, you will be performing 'duck dives' and 'backsides' and other wonderful moves.
Then you will have four hours of free time to relax in the hammocks and lounge chairs of the Panama Surf Club or take a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters of Punta Chame. If you want to eat in one of the restaurants, don't forget to try the local seafood.
Finally, we will say goodbye to this beautiful oasis and return to Panama City, where we arrive at your hotel at 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 6|
Per personUS$ 115
Children under 6not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and portuguese.
Return transfer from your hotel.
Transport by car or minibus (depending on the size of the group).
English speaking instructor.
One hour surf lesson.
Hammocks and showers at the Panama Surf Club.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.