Skip the endless lines with a priority access to the Eiffel Tower and admire breath-taking views over Paris.
Eiffel Tower Tickets
The Eiffel Tower is the world’s most-visited paid monument. If you want to explore this remarkable landmark without having to queue for hours or walk up its 704 steps, this is the ideal option for you.
You can choose between a ticket for the second floor (access to the first floor is also included) or a ticket for the third floor. Access the city’s most iconic monument immediately with your fast track entry ticket and take an elevator to the Eiffel Tower’s observation decks to enjoy some of the best panoramic views of Paris and spot the Sacré Coeur Basilica, the Champs de Mars and the Jardins du Trocadéro, among many other landmarks.
The Eiffel Tower's first floor has a thrilling glass floor. Standing 187 foot (57 metres) high, you’ll feel like you’re walking on air and you'll appreciate unparalleled views of the wrought-iron lattice tower. The monument was a complete revolution when it was inaugurated for the 1889 World’s Fair by Gustave Eiffel. It prompted discussion and controversy, but is now the symbol of Paris.
Between 1st September 2020 and 31st March 2021
The tour starts at the tourist office located at 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais.
Between 1st April 2021 and 31st October 2021
The tour starts at the Port de la Bourdonnais quay, located next to the Pont d'Iéna.
- Our tickets are more expensive than if you buy them directly at the Eiffel Tower Office, but we offer skip the line access. Although we offer more availability, you will find better prices on the official Eiffel Tower website.
- At the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, you cannot buy a ticket to climb to the top.
- It is not possible to buy tickets to access the top of the tower on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. These tickets must be purchased in the ticket office.
Guided Tour of the Eiffel Tower
- If you would prefer to discover the secrets of the symbol of Paris accompanied by a specialist guide you can reserve our guided tour of the Eiffel Tower which includes tickets to the French icon. You'll have the option to climb to the third floor!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4-11 years old||Infants under 4|
|2nd Floor Ticket||
|3rd Floor Ticket||
2nd Floor Ticket
Children 4-11 years oldUS$ 52.50
Infants under 4Free
3rd Floor Ticket
Children 4-11 years oldUS$ 75.80
Infants under 4Free
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Fast track entry to the Eiffel Tower and lift to the first and second floor (optional).
Fast track entry to second and third floor (optional).
Audioguide in English.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (some of the areas are accessible).
Avenida de la Bourdonnais, 36.