Skip the endless lines with a priority access to the Eiffel Tower and admire breath-taking views over Paris.
Eiffel Tower Tickets
The Eiffel Tower is the world’s most-visited paid monument. If you want to explore this remarkable landmark without having to queue for hours or walk up its 704 steps, this is the ideal option for you.
You can simply pick up your tickets from the quay at Port de la Bourdonnais, located next to the Pont d'Iéna bridge.
You can choose between a ticket for the second floor (access to the first floor is also included) or a ticket for the third floor. Access the city’s most iconic monument immediately with your fast track entry ticket and take an elevator to the Eiffel Tower’s observation decks to enjoy some of the best panoramic views of Paris and spot the Sacré Coeur Basilica, the Champs de Mars and the Jardins du Trocadéro, among many other landmarks.
The Eiffel Tower's first floor has a thrilling glass floor. Standing 187 foot (57 metres) high, you’ll feel like you’re walking on air and you'll appreciate unparalleled views of the wrought-iron lattice tower. The monument was a complete revolution when it was inaugurated for the 1889 World’s Fair by Gustave Eiffel. It prompted discussion and controversy but is now the symbol of Paris.
- Our tickets are more expensive than if you buy them directly at the Eiffel Tower Office, but we offer skip-the-line access. Although we offer more availability, you will find better prices on the official Eiffel Tower website.
- At the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, you cannot buy a ticket to climb to the top.
- If you choose the option that includes access to the third floor, you'll visit the second floor first, then gain access to the third floor afterward. There will not be priority access to the third floor.
Guided Tour of the Eiffel Tower
- If you would prefer to discover the secrets of the symbol of Paris accompanied by a specialist guide you can reserve our guided tour of the Eiffel Tower which includes tickets to the French icon. You'll have the option to climb to the third floor!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4-11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|2nd Floor Ticket||
|3rd Floor Ticket||
2nd Floor Ticket
Children 4-11 years oldUS$ 54.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
3rd Floor Ticket
Children 4-11 years oldUS$ 83.60
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in in english and other language.
Fast track entry to the Eiffel Tower and lift to the first and second floor (optional).
Fast track entry to second and third floor (optional).
Audioguide in English.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Quay at Port de la Bourdonnais, next to the Pont d'Iéna bridge.