Drifting down the Seine River on a panoramic river boat during the day or at night-time is an unforgettable experience and offers unparalleled views of Paris. The cruise also includes interesting commentary in English.
Seine River Cruise
The river boat departs from the Eiffel Tower pier, at the foot of this remarkable monument. The one-hour cruise will sail down the Seine River to the Île Saint-Louis and will return and disembark at the same pier.
On this unique journey, you’ll see some of the city’s most impressive landmarks, including Les Invalides, the French Parliament, the Musée d’Orsay, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, the Gran Palais, among many other interesting sights.
During the cruise, you’ll be handed an English audio guide (you can also have it in 13 other languages) with intriguing facts about The City of Light, its monuments and architecture. Moreover, there will also be a guide on board that will offer up to date information about the city, its events and festivals, so you can make the most of your holidays in this fascinating city.
The river boat is a glass-covered trimaran with an exterior corridor, ideal to enjoy incomparable views of Paris’ main attractions from the water.
Schedule and frequency
- From April to September: from 10 am to 10:30 pm, every 30 minutes. Weekends and during July and August: from 10 am to 11 pm.
- From October to March: from 10:30 am to 10 pm, every hour and some departures every half hour. On weekends and all public holidays, from 10 am to 10:30 pm.
- On 14th July the last service is at 2 pm as it is a French national holiday. On 24th December the last service is at 5 pm and at 9.30 pm on 31st December.
- From 1st July 2020 until further notice there will be one departure every hour from 2 pm until 9 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 4 - 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Seine River Cruise||
Seine River Cruise
Children 4 - 12 years oldUS$ 7.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
One hour sightseeing cruise.
Audio guide in English and 13 other languages.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Bateaux Parisiens. Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris, France.