Discover Argentina's famous cuisine when you enjoy this delicious dinner at The Argentine Experience restaurant. This is a true delight for the senses!
What to expect
Between 7 pm and 7:15 pm, we will pick you up from your hotel in Puerto Iguazú and drive to The Argentine Experience restaurant, just a few minutes away. Are you ready for a wonderful culinary experience?
This eatery has caught the attention of the world's media such as The New York Times, and you are about to discover it for yourself. The Argentine Experience is much more than just a dinner and you'll notice this as soon as you pass through the door.
We will welcome you with a glass of champagne to toast to what will be a fantastic night. For the next three and a half hours, we will enjoy the gastronomy of Argentina and learn how to prepare some of its most famous dishes. All this will be accompanied by some great wines of the country.
At the end of dinner, you will have a much better understanding of the local culture. The experience ends when we take you back to your hotel in Puerto Iguazú at 11 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4 to 18 years old||Children under 4|
Children 4 to 18 years oldUS$ 71
Children under 4not permitted
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in minibus.
Dinner at The Argentine Experience.
Welcome glass of champagne.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.