Discover the origin of the famous French delicacy with this Electric Bike Champagne Tour around Hautvillers and Mareuil-sur-Ay, two beautiful towns near Reims.
Electric Bike Champagne Tour
At 9 am, we'll meet in front of Rheims train station. From here we'll take a minibus to Avenue du Champagne in Epernay.
Then we'll set off on an electric bike tour around the surrounding vineyards. During the route, we'll discover what champagne terroirs are. The tour will continue to the nearby village of Hautvillers, to visit the church where Dom Pérignon is buried. Did you know that this 17th-century monk is considered to be the inventor of the champagne making process?
Our next stop will be a family-run winery, where we'll taste three different kinds of artisanal champagne.
The electric bicycle route will end at Le Clos Corbier, where a delicious traditional French lunch will be waiting for us, including three dishes.
The tour will end returning to Reims train station, arriving at 4:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 10 and 17 years old||Children under 10|
|Electric bike tour||
Electric bike tour
Children between 10 and 17 years oldUS$ 124.90
Children under 10not permitted
7 hours 45 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Electric bicycle hire.
Traditional French lunch.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Reims Train Station