Let yourself be seduced by Rio de Janeiro at sunset. Discover the most important monuments as the sun goes down over the carioca city.
Sugarloaf Mountain and Rio Sunset Tour
Rio de Janeiro is one of the most enchanting cities in Latin America. Exploring its most beautiful corners as the magical sunset falls over the city is an unforgettable moment for your holiday in Brazil.
We will collect you from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro at the scheduled time to take you to the summit of Corcovado mountain, the location of the Christ the Redeemer of statue, probably the most recognizable landmark in Rio.
We will descend through the Tijuca Forest, the largest urban woodland in the world. Our route will pass through the lush tropical jungle while also providing you with spectacular views across the city.
Our next stop will be the Metropolitan Cathedral and the Selaron Steps. These are one of the bohemian landmarks of the carioca city and a fantastic example of indigenous art. The vibrant colors are even more striking under the light of the sun.
We have saved the best part of this thrilling tour for the final stage. When sunset starts to cast beautiful warm tones across the city, we will climb up to the summit of majestic Sugarloaf Mountain. From here you can admire one of the most beautiful views across Rio de Janeiro. Don’t forget your camera!
After this unforgettable moment, we'll take you back to your hotel in Rio de Janeiro.
Hotel Pick Up
This activity only includes pick up and drop off from hotels located by the beaches in the south (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon) and the west (Tijuca) of Rio de Janeiro. If your hotel is not located within this area, please notify us when making the reservation so that we can arrange an alternative meeting point for you.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 16 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 10 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Sugarloaf Mountain and Rio Sunset Tour||
Sugarloaf Mountain and Rio Sunset Tour
Children from 5 to 10 years oldUS$ 34.20
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Pick up and drop off at selected hotels (south and west Rio).
English speaking guide.
Entry to Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf Mountain.
Pick up at appartments or hostels.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.