Cycle around the Brazilian capital with this Rio de Janeiro Bike Tour. Enjoy exploring the liveliest streets of the city!
Rio de Janeiro Bike Tour
We'll pick you up at your hotel at 9 am and start our bike tour through the centre of Rio de Janeiro, cycling to the famous Copacabana neighbourhood, one of the liveliest in the city.
We'll pass by the São João Batista cemetery, where the remains of Rio's most important personalities are buried, and continue our ride along Guanabara Bay and Flamengo Beach to Cinelândia and the Lapa neighbourhood. Here we'll admire symbolic monuments such as the Rio Municipal Theatre, the National Library and the Carioca Aqueduct.
The tour will then pass through Flamengo Park, designed by the Brazilian landscape architect Burle Marx. The tour will end at Copacabana beach, where we'll admire the views of the Sugar Loaf. We'll arrive at the starting point at around 1 pm.
Pick up is included in hotels in the south area (Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo, Catete) and in the centre of Rio de Janeiro. If you're staying in other areas, please come to the meeting point at Rio Othon Palace at the indicated time.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 12|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 53.10
Children under 12not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Use of the bicycle during the route.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, this activity requires visitors to be in good physical shape.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Do you have bicycles adapted for children?
A - Child seats for toddlers and children's bicycles are available.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Rio Othon Palace.