Fall in love with Rome on this private tour with a driver around the Italian capital. Choose your route, take pictures whenever you want and enjoy a comfortable tour solely for you and your travel companions.
Rome Private Tour with Driver
Upon booking the Rome private tour with a driver, you'll receive a personalised service. You can carry out the tour any day of the week, modify the itinerary according to your preferences and start at the time you like. If you're a large group you can even save money!
If you want to explore the Italian capital comfortably in a private vehicle, you can choose the itinerary you prefer when making your reservation. We'll stop to take photos along the way when and where you like!
All tours last 3 hours and are carried out with a driver and an English speaking accompanying guide (optional). If you want to combine two routes, you can choose the 6-hour tour. The features of each tour are the following:
Discover the Roman relics from the city founded by Romulus and Remus, and stop at its most important monuments including the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Marcelo Theatre. We'll also admire the San Pietro in Vincoli Basilica (where you'll find Michelangelo's Moses) and pass by Piazza Venezia to see the symbolic Victor Emmanuel II monument.
The tour will finish heading to the Piazza del Campidoglio and seeing spectacular views of the Forums from the viewpoint.
The Baroque architecture and the majestic buildings will be the focal points throughout this tour. We'll stop at the Agrippa Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, Hadrian's Temple and the Madama Palace (headquarters for the Italian Senate). You'll also visit the Marcus Aurelius Column and the Piazza di Spagna where Audrey Hepburn was the protagonist for 'Roman Holiday'.
The tour will end at Piazza Navona, one of the most popular locations in the city because of its three fountains.
Throughout history, Rome has been seen as the birthplace for many artists that have left their mark on the city's streets. We'll discover the undeniable importance of Rome's artistic heritage as we pass by the Santa Maria Basilica in Trastevere, St Peter's Square and the Janiculum viewpoint.
During this tour, we'll stop at the Great Synagogue of Rome, the Porticus Octaviae and Tiber island. To finish we'll explore the Jewish quarter and learn about its unique artists.
The Appian Way
On this tour will discover Ancient Rome's most important road network: Appia Antica. As we make our way along the famous route, we'll stop at important monuments including the Saint John Lateran Archbasilica (the oldest basilica in the world) and the Caracalla hot springs.
We'll also see the famous Catacombs (you can choose which one you want to visit) and admire the exterior of Cecilia Metela's tomb,
Keep in mind that guided tours reduce the space of the vehicle by one person. For example, if there are three people and you want to book a guided tour, you should choose the 'up to 5 people' tariff.
If your hotel is located outside an 8 km radius from Piazza Barberini, you'll have to go to the cinemas in this square, where you will meet the driver and/or guide.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people||Up to 5 people||Up to 7 people|
|3 hour tour without guide||
|6 hour tour without guide||
|3 hour tour with guide||
|6 hour tour with guide||
3 hour tour without guide
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 169.50
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 193.80
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 218
6 hour tour without guide
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 339.10
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 387.60
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 436
3 hour tour with guide
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 351.20
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 375.50
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 399.70
6 hour tour with guide
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 702.50
Up to 5 peopleUS$ 751
Up to 7 peopleUS$ 799.40
3 hours - 6 hours.
Private vehicle transport.
English speaking driver.
Private and exclusive tour for your group.
English speaking accompanying guide (optional).
Entry to monuments.
Guided visits inside the monuments.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).