Have you ever heard of an amphibious bus? Come discover it with this tour! You'll tour the streets of Rotterdam and cruise the city's river.
Rotterdam Amphibious Bus Tour
At the selected time, we'll meet in Parkhaven and board an amphibious bus. We'll start our unique tour of Rotterdam near the famous Het Park. Events and festivals are held here and the historic Schoonoord Garden is located inside. Next, we'll head through the famous Maas tunnel, built in 1942. Did you know it's the oldest tunnel in the Netherlands?
After the land tour, the bus will turn into a boat and head into the Meuse River for a pleasant cruise. From the water, we'll marvel at the city's spectacular skyline.
After an hour-long boat ride, we'll make our way back to the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 22.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
Amphibious bus tour.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Rotterdam).
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).