Skip the lines and discover Aquarium of the Bay's spectacular marine life and enjoy a day at one of the most popular attractions in San Francisco.
What is the Aquarium of the Bay?
The Aquarium of the Bay is a sea life zoological centre located in the Port of San Francisco.
The marine exhibit houses 20,000 fish, molluscs, mammals and amphibians, particularly focuing on the sea life found in the San Francisco Bay.
What does the ticket include?
By booking your tickets with us, you'll skip the queues into the Aquarium of the Bay and visit the following habitats in the aquarium:
- Discover The Bay: a space dedicated to marine animals such as the Garibaldi, the official marine state fish of California which is bright orange.
- Go With the Flow: an area displaying examples of invertebrate creatures such as jellyfish, octupus and sea sponges.
- Under the Bay: walk through a submarine tunnel for an immersive experience. Gaze in awe as sharks swim all around you!
- Touch the Bay: an interactive space where you can touch sea animals such as starfish and turtles.
The Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco is open every day of the week at the following times:
- From 1 January to 16 June: from 10am to 6pm.
- From 17 June to 3 September: from 10am to 8pm.
- From 4 September to 31 December: from 10am to 6pm.
The Aquarium is closed on the following days: 25 December and 22 November.
The Aquarium of the Bay should not be confused with Monterey Bay Aquarium, located in the Californian city of Monterey.
Children under 5
The entrance is free for children under 5 years old.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 11 years old|
|Aquarium of the Bay Ticket||
Aquarium of the Bay Ticket
Children from 5 to 11 years oldUS$ 17.5
Skip the line Aquarium of the Bay tickets in San Francisco.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in San Francisco).
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (some of the areas are accessible).