If you love motorsport and motorcycling, then you can't miss this trip to the city of Termas de Río Hondo and its magnificent international racetrack.
Termas de Río Hondo Trip
After picking you up at your hotel in San Miguel de Tucumán, we will head south towards the town of Termas de Río Hondo, located about one hour away.
First, we take a brief panoramic tour of this wonderful city, during which we will pass along the idyllic shores of the Dulce River and see the serene reservoir of Río Hondo. Then we visit the region's main attraction: the Museum of the International Racetrack of Termas de Río Hondo (entrance fee not included). Inside you will learn all about the fascinating history of this mythical racing circuit, which has hosted the Argentine Motorcycle Grand Prix and the World Touring Car Championship.
Besides hearing all about this famous sporting venue, where drivers such as Marc Márquez, Jorge Lorenzo, and Valentino Rossi have demonstrated their skills, during our tour around the museum, we will also see some of the actual motorcycles and cars that have raced here over history.
There is also a large collection of fascinating objects on display, belonging to riders from both the World Motorcycling Championship and the WTCC (World Touring Car Cup).
When we have finished exploring the racetrack museum, we will begin our return journey to San Miguel de Tucumán.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 6 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 6 years oldUS$ 33.20
Children under 4 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
English speaking guide.
Museum of the International Racetrack of Termas de Río Hondo (US$ 30 per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.