Take a walk on the wild side and get up close to the fascinating animals at the Chile Safari park in Rancagua.
Chile Safari Park
In the morning, we will collect you from the arranged pick up point. We then head to the Safari Park in Rancagua, passing the luxury Sun Monticello Casino on the way.
After driving south from Santiago for about one hour, we will reach our destination in Rancagua. You then have your own free time to explore the site at your own pace and see all the animals from the different viewing points. Don't miss the unforgettable adventure of the Big Cat Safari, where you'll board a special vehicle to get up close and personal to lions and tigers... if you dare!
Why not make the most of your time here to enjoy the other activities on offer: a kayak trip, a zip line ride, and even a dinosaur expedition (not included)!
At the end of the afternoon, we will meet up again to begin the return journey back to your hotel in Santiago.
This activity includes return transport from hotels located in the city center (zona centro), Providencia, Estacion Central, Las Condes, and Nunoa. If your hotel is not situated in one of these areas, then we will arrange for you to be picked up from the one which is most convenient for you.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 1 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 61.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by airconditioned minibus.
Entry to the Safari Park in Rancagua.
Big Cat Safari.
Optional activities at the safari park.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.